The Golf Classic is Wesley's annual fundraising golf tournament. Each year we gather for a day of fun and community for the purpose of supporting a ministry that God uses year after year to enable students to encounter Him and become disciples of Jesus.
The Golf Classic will be on Monday, April 23, 2018 at the Georgia Club in Statham, GA. You can sign up as a single or with others. Each team will have 4 players. The format will be a four man scramble.
Schedule of Events:
- 10am Registration
- 12pm Shotgun Start (lunch provided)
- 5pm Winners announced, raffle prizes and awards presented (dinner provided)
- Player Fee // $175 or $125 for students or Wesley staff
- Mulligan Packages are $25 // This includes 2 Mulligans and a “Red Bomb” to be used by the player who purchases the package as well as 2 entries into our raffle
- Raffle Tickets (available for purchase at the event // $5 or $20 for 5
Payment can be mailed to 1196 S Lumpkin St, Athens, GA 30605 with Golf in the memo line (Player fee $175 + Mulligan Package $25 = $200 total)
You can also pay at the tournament or online by using the link below and selecting Golf from the Ministries menu.
If you are unable to play, but would like to sponsor the event please provide us with your email and check the sponsorship box below and we will reach out to you with additional information!
**All player fees and sponsorships are tax-deductible in the year that the payment is made.
The link to give and register is: